Goa Online Ration Card / Apply Online For ration Card / Modification In Ration Card / Download Duplicate Ration Card
Goa Online Ration Card
The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Goa is a regulatory Department and responsible for distribution of essential commodities namely rice, wheat, sugar, edible oil and kerosene oil under the Public Distribution System (PDS).In this article we are going to discuss about the activities of The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Goa and its facilities to the Goa residence. The following are the activities of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department:
- Renewal of Ration cards every Five years.
- Issue of New ration cards with in the State (with Surrender Certificate).
- Inclusion/deletion of family members.
- Change in the address within the service area of the Fair Price Shops.
Now we will discuss about each activity regarding ration card in details in Goa State.
Renewal of Ration cards every Five years
The ration card issued by The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Goa requires renewal in every five years. The card holder required to submit application form along with necessary declaration certificates to the official website of Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Goa or to the office of Mamlatdar / Talathi. New ration Card will be issued after 3-4 months.
Issue of New Ration Card in Goa
Evert residence of Goa can get ration card by applying for it through the official website of The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Goa.
- First of all visit tot the official website at- www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in
- Click on the link Apply Online for New ration Card.
- Select taluka Name from drop down menu.
- After that select Village Name and FPS Number and name.
- Enter the required details like email ID, Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number etc.
- After that provide details of members of family.
- After filling the details enter capta details in the box and click on submit button.
In this way you can apply online for your ration card. After some formalities your ration card will be issued with 2-3 months.
How to Know Your Fair Price Shop Number
- Visit the Official Website at : www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in
- Click on “Know Your FPS”
- Select District (North Goa or South Goa)
- Select Taluka
- Then Click on Blue Color Search Logo
- The FPS details will display on your computer screen
Inclusion/deletion of family Members
Visit to the Ration Card Office and collect Application form. Fill up all required details in Application form with the name of the new born baby Attach the required documents (Details are provided below) along with application form and submit it to the department. In the same way you can delete family member name by producing supporting document.
Add New Member in Ration Card
Delete Name from Ration Card
How to Delete Ration Card / Surrender Certificate
Applicants are required to submit the application such as Form at the District Food and Supply Department office.Surrender / Deletion Certificates – Ration Card are issued only when any of the following situations occurs: Change in Place of Residence, Marriage of a Girl, Death of a member in the family, If the family is divided.
First of all get Application form for Deletion of Ration Card. Application form for the same is available at the District Food and Supply Department local office or you may get it online. Fill up the Application form and handover it to the office person.Once all the formalities are completed then you can get the Surrender Certificate on the same day itself.
Goa Ration Card Department
Name of the Department: The Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Goa
Address : Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, 1st Lift 2nd Floor, Junta House, Panaji Goa
Telephone :0832 2226084