Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana is a form of Ujjwala Yojana. In order to stop the traditional cooking practices and save the environment, Prime Minister Narendra Government launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. The objective of this scheme is to provide LPG connections to the beneficiary women in the state. Under this scheme 1.36 lakh families got benefits. Later this Yojana was implemented by the Himachal State Govt as Grihini Suvidha Yojana.
In which the government aims to provide gas connections to all the poor families of Himachal Pradesh state in two years. The Himachal Pradesh government has allocated an amount of Rs.12 crore for the Himachal Grihari Suvidha. Other information related to this scheme like benefits, eligibility, documents required, and HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana application process is given below.
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2023
Himachal Pradesh government has launched various welfare schemes for poor families. Today we are talking about Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana, the government has started this Yojana to provide domestic LPG gas connection. Himachal Pradesh govt will provide security amounts for gas connections, and gas stoves to poor families. All the families in the state who do not have any LPG gas connection & are not covered under PM Ujjwala Yojana. They are eligible to get benefits under Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana. HP govt invites application forms to provide gas connections to poor families.
This LPG gas connection is provided to those families which are not covered under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2023 has been started to create a healthy environment in the kitchen & a pollution-free environment in the state. We all know that there are many families who do not have any LPG connections. If there is any family, who do not have an LPG connection, then they are able to apply online for a new LPG connection through Grihini Suvidha Yojana.
What is Housewife Suvidha Yojana?
Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana is an LPG connection & gas stove scheme dedicated to the women of Himachal Pradesh. The aim of the scheme is to reduce the traditional cooking practices on Chulla, which harm the environment. This scheme includes those beneficiaries who were not covered under PM Ujjwala Yojana. Himachal State Government has again started Grihini Suvidha Yojana to increase mobility. In addition, it covers those on the left of the central government.
All the beneficiaries of this Yojana will get 1600/- rupees from the govt for gas cylinder, regulator, gas pipe, & gas stove with 2 burners. Apart from this, the government provides Rs 600 to the beneficiary. Under the scheme of the Himachal Pradesh State Government, a total of 2,58,178 families were covered under this scheme. This free gas connection scheme also benefits some government employees and pensioners of the state.
Benefits of HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana
- Himachal Pradesh State Government will provide LPG connections to poor families for 2 years.
- This will make the cylinder easy to carry and there will be no extra charges.
- Under Himachal Pradesh Grihini Suvidha Yojana 2021, Rs 1600/- for gas cylinder along with regulators, gas pipe, gas with two burners, and Rs 600/- for the next gas cylinder will be given to the beneficiary by the state government.
- Govt employees & pensioners are also included who do not have LPG connections under Himachal Grihini Yojana 2023.
Himachal Pradesh Grihini Suvidha Yojana Eligibility
- Applicants, who want to apply to Himachal Pradesh Grihini Suvidha Yojana, those people must be natives of Himachal Pradesh.
- All the households in the state of Himachal Pradesh, who do not have an LPG connection, are eligible for this scheme.
- Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana is for those people who are not covered under PM Ujjwala Yojana and are poor.
Also Read:- NMMS Scholarship 2023 – एनएमएमएस छात्रवृत्ति 2023
Documents for Address Proof
- Aadhar Card (UID)
- driving license
- caste certificate
- electricity or water bill
- voter id card
- ration magazine
- LIC Policy
- bank credit card statement
Proof of Identity (any one document from the list):
- Aadhar Card (UID / EID)
- Passport number
- pan card number
- driving license
- voter id card
How to apply online for Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana?
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to follow the given simple steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana.
- Now you have to click on the link of “Download Forms” in Citizen Services.
- On this new page, click on the link “Suvidha Yojana”.
- Now the pdf and notification of the HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana application will open on your screen.
- Download the PDF file, & fill both the e-KYC & application form for Himachal Grihani Suvidha Yojna & submit it to the concerned authorities for availing domestic LPG gas connection.