Rajasthan Ration Card Online / Check Status of ration Card Application / Correction In Ration Card / Types of Ration Card in Rajasthan
Rajasthan Ration Card Online
As we know that how important is ration card to the poor family. It gives food and other home needy material for very less cost. It connects the citizen to the Public Distribution System of Stater Government. In this Article we are sharing information about Ration Card in Rajasthan. The govt of Rajasthan is providing the facility to get the ration card in state through using the online application mode.The department has these all the facility online via their website of Emitra. the details regarding facilities of Ration card in Rajasthan State are discussed below.
Types of Ration Card in Rajasthan
APL Card (Blue or Green Ration Card) : APL card is issued to those people who are above poverty line and whose annual income is above Rs.10,000.
BPL Card (Dark Pink Ration Card ): BPL card is issued to those people who are below poverty line and whose annual income is less than Rs. 10,000.
Anthodaya, Anna Yojana (AAY) : This card is issued to the poorest of the poor. This card is of yellow color.
Annapoorna Card : This type of card is issued to the people who are not living with their children, are not working or not receiving pension.
Documents Required for Ration Card
- Application Form in prescribed format
- Two group passport size photo of familiy.
- Income Certificate.
- In Support of Address proof : Aadhar Card / Voter Id card / water bill / electricity bill / telephone bill / passport etc
- For Member Deletion : Death Certificate / Transfer certificate / Marriage certificate
- For member Addition : Birth Certificate
- For Change in Address : Residential proof and surrender Certificate.
How to Apply for Ration Card In Rajasthan
The citizen of Rajasthan can submit their application form for ration Card through the official website of Food And Civil Supplies Department. The consumer can also apply through offline mode by visiting nearest office of Food And Civil Supplies Department.
Duplicate Ration Card in Rajasthan
Ration Card being an important and crucial document, needs proper care but if anyhow you have lost it or it has become illegible then you can anytime apply for the duplicate ration card in Rajasthan.
- The consumer have to submit the application form for duplicate ration card.
- Applicant needs to attach two copies of group photographs of family and chalan with Rs .5 penalty fee.
- Applicant then needs to submit the form with the documents at the emitra centers. After submission of the form the applicant will get the duplicate ration card.
Ration Card Fee in Rajasthan
- Application Form : Rs. 1/- per Card
- APL Yojana : Rs. 5/- per Card
- BPL Yojana : Rs. 5/- per Card
- Anthodaya Yojana : Rs. 3 /- per Card
- Duplicate Ration Card : Rs. 10/- per Card
Search for Ration Card In Rajathan
If you have applied for Ration card, you can track your ration card application status through offical website. Here we are providing some simple steps to check status of ration card.
- Go to the official portal at- http://food.raj.nic.in/searchrationcardnew.aspx
- A new window will open.
- Enter details like Ration Card Number, Name, Mother’s/Father’s/Spouse’s name, address, PAN Card Number, registered mobile number, voter ID card number.
- After filling up all the details click on search Button.
Ration Card Department Details :
Name of the Department: The Food And Civil Supplies Department
Address: Food And Civil Supplies Department, 5th Floor Kisan Bhawan, Lal Kothi, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302015
The Official website : food.raj.nic.in
Add New Member in Ration Card
Delete Name from Ration Card