Ration Card Apply Online / Procedure of Applying Online for Ration Card / Documents Required to Apply Online for Ration Card
In India, ration cards are primarily used when purchasing subsidized foodstuffs and fuel. It is an important subsistence tool for the poor, provide proof of identity and a connection with government databases.It is good news for all thee citizens that now they can apply online for Ration Card. All State Govt. have provided various facilities regarding ration card. In this article we are discussing about the procedure for of applying Online for Ration Card.
First of all we will discuss about the eligibility for a person to get ration card.If you don’t have ration card and you want to apply for Ration Card, in this case the individual must produce a certificate from the Panchayat Pradhan / Nigam Parshad / Tax Collector the concerned authority in writing, that the person has no ration card. After that he can apply for new ration card. to know more about Eligibility condition for Ration Card. Click on the below link.
Eligibility for Ration Card
Documents Required for Ration Card
If a person collects all the required documents then he can submit ration card application form through online mode.Now we are giving list of relevant documents fro applying ration card.You have to submit application form along with two passport size photo of whole family, residents proof.
- Driving License
- Voter Identity card
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Water Supply Bill
- Identity card issued by the Government or public sector.
You can submit a copy of any of above mentioned documents as residents proof.To know more about documents required for different purpose of ration card such as addition of member, deletion of member, Change of address, Click on the link given below.
Documents Required for Ration card
How to Apply Online for Ration Card
If you are thinking of applying for Ration card through online mode, you are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- First of all visit to the official website of State Department of Food Supply & Customers.Click on the link Apply online for Ration Card.
- A new window will be displayed on your screen with application form. Fill up all the details in application form which are asked.
- Upload the required document in support of Identity proof and Address proof and family group photograph.
- Click on submit button ant take print out of acknowledgement slip for future uses.
- After verification your ration card will be sent at your address.
Procedure of issuing ration card by Department
After application of Ration Card, the ration card issuing authority will verify details provided in application form.
The Food Supply Inspector will visit at your home for verification of your application form and he will also make necessary inquiry.
After verification and inquiry, The department will issue Ration Card.
Add New Member in Ration Card
Delete Name from Ration Card
Duplicate Ration Card Online